Thursday 13 September 2012

Just a little minute

Ok, so my first blog was quite a while ago and I thought I'd pick it up again. Working nights means things start to get a little peculiar inside my head around 3am so bear with me! Silly things become very funny, and,my emotions go into overdrive (I'm sure my workmates think i'm having a breakdown when i'm crying at comedy shows!) Another favourite thing of mine is talking to myself, i've scared many a workmate chatting away to myself. A typical nighttime chat with myself goes something like this:
Me 1-Where are my keys?
Me 2- Tunic pocket?
Me 1- Nope, checked there.
Me2- Trouser pocket?
Me 1- Nope, checked there too, you aren't being very helpful.
Me 2- Fine then, I won't help, find them yourself.
Me 1- Don't worry, I will!
(Awkward pause while I give myself the silent treatment)
Me 2- (Quietly) Are they in the door?
Me 1- Yes, thank you.

So this is a little insight into how my mind works at night!

Amongest my mad moments, I do actually work though, and whilst my job is rewarding, its tiring and stressful, and I love going home to my husband, and my two sproglets, affectionately known as Smelly and Shakey. Smelly is a very intelligent 11-going-on-30 year old, and Shakey is an extremly clumsy, but hilarious, typical 8 year old boy, currently obsessed with farts and all things generally icky, but I would't have them any other way! I'm sure they will feature in my blog, after all they are the main feature of my life! Signing off .......... Don't you, forget about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment